I was so alone...
But in May 15th, this sadness ended. It was (and is being) the best change that ever happened in my life. The change: Leandro.
In June 12sd, Valentine's Day, we were beside Fisk (my English course) then he asked *-* You know what hsuahsua' Will you date me? Of course I said yes!
Man, since then..I don't know how to explain..I was changed!
In July 24th, at his home, he said his first ''I love you'' to me..And I was like: Oh Gosh! Is this really happening? Pinch me! Pinch me! I think I'm just having a dream xDD NO, I WAS NOT DREAMMING! I saw him looking at me, then I said ''I love you too''. THIS MOMENT WAS SO CUTE *-* You'd be there to see..No, no just kidding! I wouldn't like to have an audience. --'
Now I know what's love.True Love. It's what I'm feeling. A love that I've never felt.
Things are happening yet. We are just starting..
Well, now I don't know how to end this post xD This post..'cause this story will never end *-* (I hope! yn')
So...To the post: Ended (:
But to the story: To be continued! ;*
Um comentário:
Ownn, its so good to see you happy :D
congratulations couple *-*
Postar um comentário